Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well, I guess part of being a 'blogger' is updating it, so here goes! I thought I would occasionally post some of my favourite hooked pieces, and hope that you will send some of your own to attach here.

The first one is a selection of the mini rugs I used to make for my dollhouses, the second is my "Melodie" basket lid, based on a pattern from Melodie Fairburn called "Lollipop Flowers" and the lastter is one of my favourite rugs...I hooked it when I came back to Canada in '02..I just love the colours, plus there is a teeny one of it as well!

So I hope you enjoy these, and when I get home from hooking tonight, I thought I would compile a list of some interesting hooking and felting sites which I have come across, hopefully there will be some new ones in there which you haven't come across!

Warm regards,
Debbe

No comments: